What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam, spyware or pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing and when a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: These collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These show advertising based on your browsing habits, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the website you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and log out of your Mercado de Fuencarral, S.A.account.
Personalisation: Cookies help to remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow you to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
Security: Cookies are used to avoid security risks. Mainly to detect when someone is trying to hack into your Mercado de Fuencarral, S.A.account.
2. Third-party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website analyse how users use the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can consult here ( https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es ) the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while you are browsing
on www.floridapark.es, for example, when you use the share button
to share www.floridapark.es content on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks used by this website in their own cookie policies:
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, either generally or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome ( https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es&answer=95647#topic=7438008 )
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies )
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox ( https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we )
More information on cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.